This article is also a good example of why I am not a member of a 'pvp' alliance.
- Deployment OUT of Querious anyone found there after we leave im going to have you purged for being a blood sucking piece of shit.
- Don’t be that guy I get made an example of for being a fucking jew.
Does this mean everyone is NC. is a bloodsucking pvp parasite that only exists by the grace of renters that perform all industry your alliance needs and pay for all your SRP programs?
- Everyone in NC. is required to have both a Dreadnaught and a Carrier they should be located in Querious
- Everyone in NC. should be working towards owning a SC or a Titan and current pilots who own them should NOT be selling them regardless of what you think to changes CCP make!
If you own supercapitals just remember, it's a space coffin and final dead end in a pilot's career. Don't you dare treat your own personal assets as if they actually were your own.
- Everyone should now be on IRC and should have the channel “northern_coalition” open at all times
- Over the next five days you need to take this time to make yourself some ISK to cover some ships we are going to make you buy in another part of space.
Yes! 'Jew' some isk now, get purged for the same activity next week you blood sucking piece of shit.
What should an alliance be instead?
- Mandatory defense ops to defend your own assets and interests are fine. Mandatory deployments to find goodfites for fun when players have no interest are not.
- Hand out a free ship and you can tell me what to do with it, don't force me to pay for it myself and then retire the doctrine after I undocked that ship just once while only paying out 50% of the ship + fitting cost if it dies.
After reading this article I assume the CFC will deploy the 'Reavers' SIG to Querious since it should be empty. Then make sure NC. has to choose every day between clone jumping home for a defense op or stay on deployment.