Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blog reboot

This will no longer be a pure Eve Online blog, instead I will just cover about anything that gets me interested enough to write about it.

I haven't been playing Eve online at all for the last few weeks. I was working on the Amarr epic mission arc but got a bit bored running combat mission after combat mission in the same ship.
If I wasn't so low on ISK I would buy a Navy Raven so I would have some change at least but my wallet contains less as a billion ISK divided among half a dozen characters.

The other item on my wishlist right now is an orca to support mining and moving shit around.

Because I like to change history I might do some sneaky edits and removal of previous posts as well.
My other blogs were removed and the articles saved for possible reposting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment